What We Do.
We provide Top-Notch consulting for reasonable rates. We all average at least 15 years in IT, Sales or both so have topical skills in our contracted areas. You will not find another group of people that do what we do in the way that we do it.
•Salesforce.com Training and support
•Act! / Goldmine / Dynamics Conversion
•CTI Integration with Salesforce/other CRM
•Integration and Interface Implementation for Salesforce and external applications
•CSAT/Survey integration with Salesforce
•SQL Database Development and Support
•Marketing Program Development
•Sales Organization planning and recruiting
What we do NOT do:
1. Outsource the work offshore. We work primarily with US businesses and understand the intricacies of US Markets, Advertising, Marketing and Sales Functions.
2. Rip you off. We will work with you to ensure that the price that you are quoted is fair and reasonable. We believe that the days of $350-$400 per hour consulting is the thing of the past! The last thing that we want to do is overcharge and under-deliver!
3. Disappear after the project is done. Most of our customers are repeat customers and we work very hard to build and maintain a solid working relationship with every single client, no matter their size or the scope. We call clients just to see how they are doing.
4. Miss deadlines or details. We use multiple tools to manage all projects and documents related to clients. Once a client signs with San Diego CRM we provide them with a password protected, encrypted Extranet and Dropbox folder that we will use to communicate tasks, milestones, discussions, etc for the duration of the project. We also offer a continuation of the Extranet for our clients for a nominal fee.
5. Tell you “We Can’t” That is not a term that you will hear from any of us. We will find a way. That is what makes us different. That is what makes us special. That is what makes us San Diego CRM!